The plugin supports iPay88 Malaysia and Philippines gateways. SSL certificate is not required.
- Upload the `woocommerce-gateway-ipay88` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to `WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > iPay88` to configure the iPay88 gateway settings.
- For alternative installation using the WordPress Admin panel | Click Here
- If you need help on how to upload and activate a WordPress plugin | Click Here.
- Login to your WooCommerce store
- Enable/Disable iPay88.
- Set your “Method Title” and “Description”. These options are seen on the checkout page.
- Enter your “Merchant Code”.
- Enter your “Merchant Key”.
- Enable “Debug Log”, if you want to get a log of the request and response steps and parameters.
- Save Changes.
- Enable iPay88.
- Method Title
- This controls the title which the user sees during checkout.
- This controls the description which the user sees during checkout.
- Merchant Code
- The Merchant Code provided by iPay88 and used to uniquely identify the Merchant.
- Merchant Key
- Provided by iPay88 OPSG and shared between iPay88 and merchant only.
- Available Payment Types
- Choose the payment types you can offer to the customers.
- The Payment types will be presented to the customer to pre-select on the Checkout page.
- Do not choose any type to use the default selection on the iPay88 payment page.
- Group Payment Types
- Check if you want to use the css packed with the plugin. It will group the payment types in three columns.
- Debug Log
- Recommended: Test Mode only
- Debug log will provide you with most of the data and events generated by the payment process.
What do I provide to iPay88 before the integration?
iPay88 will ask you to provide:
- Merchant Checklist: filled in with your merchant and integration information.
- Request URL: the main page of your website ( i.e. http://www.example.com/ ).
- Response URL: send with the payment parameters, so you do not need to provide them with one.
I am trying to do a test payment, but I just get redirected back to my home page. What should I do?
iPay88 accepts test payments with certain requirements. If those requirements are not met, then iPay88 will return you straight to your Response URL page.
The requirements are:
- Total MYR 1.00 ( min PHP 15.00 for iPay88 Philippines ): The total amount of the order should be exactly MYR 1.00
- Currency MYR ( PHP for iPay88 Philippines ): The currency of the order should be MYR ( Malaysian ringgit )
- Testmode: The test mode of the plugin should be turned ON.
Please visit the plugin changelog page for more information.